Vegan Pumpkin French Toast with Skinny Jeans Crumble
It's FALL Y'ALL! Did someone say Vegan Pumpkin French Toast?!
Here's your shopping list:
- 1 Pumpkin Brioche Loaf from Trader Joe's (linked here!)
- 2 cups of Dairy Free Milk
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds (or corn starch)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
Skinny Jeans Crumble
- Skinny Jeans Granola
- 2 tbsp of Vegan Butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
Prepare the bread and french toast soaking liquid:
1. Chop all the bread 1 inch cubes
2. Add the milk, sugar, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla and salt to a large bowl. Whisk until combined and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken. If the corn starch or flax seeds sink to the bottom, simply whisk the mixture again.
Make the bake:
1. Grease your casserole dish
2. Spread out the bread cubes
3. Pour the liquid all over the cubes ensuring each piece of bread is covered in liquid
4. Allow the mixture to soak for 30 min until custard-like
Prepare the Crumble
1. Mix 1/4 cup of Skinny Jeans with butter and sugar
2. Use your fingers to mash it up
3. Pour on top of mixture
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake casserole for 30-40 min until golden brown!
Top with fresh fruit, syrup, powdered sugar, and cinnamon for a delicious treat!